In this article we will show how to export hands from PT4 and import into PokerJuice.
Exporting a single hand
Exporting a single hand is easy. Please see our PokerTracker 4 Converter guide.
Exporting a multiple hands
Unfortunately, PT4 does not support selecting multiple hand histories to copy/paste like HM2 (nudge nudge PokerTracker), but we can export to a text file and then drag the text file onto PokerJuice.
1. Mark the hands that you would like to export
2. Right-click and select Export Hand Histories.
3. Export the hands to a file.
4. Open Window Explorer and drag the file onto the PokerJuice replayer.
We suggest using the same text file and folder every time for speed. Furthermore, if you pin the folder so that it is easy to locate the export/import routine can be done very quickly.
5. Once imported we access the hands by clicking the History icon.
If you have trouble importing a hand history please check our article on Supported Hand History Formats.
I hope this article was useful. Please do not hesitate to contact us. You can find me on Skype or in the PokerJuice Community.